With the current state of the world, we have found ourselves spending more time in isolation, and therefore, streameast online services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. While we relax and enjoy our favorite shows and movies, snacking on chips and candy may not be the healthiest option. In this blog, we will introduce some delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for stream eating. These recipes are not only healthy and satisfying, but they can be made in no time, which allows you to enjoy both your favorite show and snack.
- Popcorn with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese: Popcorn is a classic snack that goes hand in hand with stream eating. However, it can quickly become boring after a few episodes if you don’t add some extra flavor. To turn this classic snack into something exciting, add some garlic and parmesan cheese. To make the snack, pop two to three cups of popcorn, then mix one tablespoon of olive oil and one finely grated garlic clove while it’s hot. Sprinkle a quarter of a cup of grated parmesan cheese and one tablespoon of chopped parsley over the popcorn, and enjoy.
- Cucumber Rolls with Cream Cheese and Salmon: Cucumber rolls with cream cheese and salmon are a perfect option for those who love to snack on something savory. They are easy to make and taste delicious. To make them, slice a cucumber into thin round pieces, and spread cream cheese on each round. Add a thinly sliced smoked salmon on top of each round, then roll them up. Arrange the rolls nicely on a plate, and it will be ready to eat.
- Edamame Hummus: Hummus is a popular snack that can be found in grocery stores easily. However, making your own can be cheaper and healthier. Edamame hummus is a twist on the classic chickpea hummus but is just as easy to make. To make the hummus, mix two cups of shelled edamame, two cloves of garlic, two tablespoons of tahini, two tablespoons of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of cumin, salt, and pepper in a food processor until it’s smooth. Serve with chopped vegetables or whole-grain crackers.
- Kale Chips: Kale chips are an excellent alternative for those who love to munch on something crunchy. Besides, they are low in calories and are full of nutrients. To make kale chips, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then wash and dry a bunch of kale leaves thoroughly. Remove the leaves from the stem, then tear them apart into pieces. Drizzle the pieces with olive oil, then sprinkle them with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake for ten minutes, or until crispy.
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries: Frozen yogurt-covered blueberries are a perfect snack for those who have a sweet tooth. They are easy to make and taste delicious. To make them, mix two cups of plain Greek yogurt with two tablespoons of honey. Dip the blueberries into the mixture, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for two hours, or until the yogurt is hard.
In conclusion, when it comes to stream eating, it is important to choose snacks that are satisfying and healthy. The recipes we introduced in this blog can satisfy your taste buds while providing nutrients that are required for a balanced diet. Remember, healthy snacking does not have to be boring, and with a little bit of effort, you can make exciting and delicious snacks that will make your streaming experience even better.