Finding the perfect gift for the woman in your life can be challenging especially if she has everything she needs! However, cosmetic treatments win hands down most times, particularly if the person doesn’t get around to treating herself to facials, skin rejuvenation treatments or dermal fillers.
Treating your partner, best friend or mother to dermal fillers Perth skin aesthetics clinics offer their clients is the perfect gift for someone who wants to look younger. Total skin rejuvenation treatments are gifts that give the recipient an instant change while wrinkle relaxers and collagen stimulators all get great reviews from women across the country.
Read on to find out which skin aesthetics treatments make the perfect gift for the woman in your life. But before you do, check out some handy guidelines on gifting non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
The Dos and Don’ts of Gifting Cosmetic Procedures
A gift should be thoughtful, meaningful and useful but if you’re not careful it can be offensive too! When gifting cosmetic treatments, take into consideration the following dos and don’ts of such a gift.
The Dos of Cosmetic Treatment Gifts
- Do your homework: Check that the woman in your life wants a non-invasive cosmetic procedure, even if she is complaining about the state of her skin! Your well-intentioned gift could be seen as highlighting her faults which is the last thing any woman wants.
- Do find the right provider: With so many clinics offering skin aesthetics, you want to find a reputable provider that customises cosmetic treatments. This way, your gift matches the needs of the recipient and she’ll get quality service.
- Do opt for gift vouchers: Let the recipient decide what cosmetic treatment they want by gifting her a gift voucher from a reputable skin aesthetics clinic.
The Don’ts of Cosmetic Treatment Gifts
- Don’t fall for deals that seem too good to be true: Treatment packages offer a good deal only if it comes with top-class service and products. Be careful of deals that use cheap or bad-quality products and unskilled staff.
- Don’t choose cosmetic treatments out of town: Time is precious for most of us and making your loved one travel far to enjoy her cosmetic treatment may not go down well! Choose a reputable beauty clinic in the area so it’s easy for her to pop in during her lunch hour or after work.
3 Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatments to Gift the Woman in Your Life
1. Dermal Fillers
If the woman in your life desires a natural, younger-looking appearance and has expressed as much to you, it’s a safe bet she’ll love getting dermal fillers. These facial aesthetics treatments reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin by revitalising the skin. Made of vegan hyaluronic acid soft gel, dermal fillers are injected into the problem areas.
This treatment adds volume while diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles in areas such as the jawline, facial cheeks, chin and around the lips. The end result is a youthful, softer look. A single treatment can last anywhere between six to nine months with minimal downtime.
Note: avoid giving dermal fillers as a gift if the recipient is breastfeeding, pregnant or prone to allergies.
2. Skin Resurfacing Treatments
Skin resurfacing treatments such as Venus Viva are non-surgical procedures for improving the overall texture of the skin. It uses Nano-Fractional Radio Frequency (RF) technology to rejuvenate the skin quickly while being relatively pain-free and requiring minimal downtime.
The beauty of the Venus Viva treatment is that it can be used anywhere on the body including the hands and feet. It’s wonderful for reducing the appearance of mild scarring and hiding pesky stretch marks! While it’s suitable for all skin types, note that you need to gift three to six treatments to make it worthwhile.
3. Collagen Stimulators
The skin’s natural ability to produce collagen is responsible for that plumped-up, youthful appearance so commonly seen in younger people. However, as you get older, collagen production reduces, resulting in tired, sagging and aging skin. Collagen stimulators are excellent for revitalising this production.
This injectable treatment gradually restores the youthful appearance and is a subtle approach to achieving a fuller look. Collagen stimulators rebuild and reinforce your skin’s structural foundation through a series of treatments. Three sessions for a period of three months can give you lasting results of up to two years. How’s that for a gift of a lifetime?
Non-invasive cosmetic treatments make wonderful gifts for the woman who values her appearance and takes time to care for her skin. This kind of present is even more appreciated by the woman who battles to find time for self-care but would love to look young and vibrant again. Checking the dos and don’ts of skin aesthetics treatments gifts ensures you don’t make an embarrassing mistake!
Reputable skin and facial aesthetics clinics only use premium-quality products and qualified staff who are passionate about holistic wellness and beauty. Treating the woman in your life to a cosmetic treatment at one of these clinics shows you’ve put thought and effort into your gift, which makes the gift even more special!