Chicago @ Golden State
Current Records: Chicago 19-25; Golden State 22-24
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the Golden State Warriors and are hoping to record their first win since March 2 of 2017. Chicago’s road trip will continue as they head to Chase Center at 10 p.m. ET on Monday to face off against Golden State. If the matchup is anything like the Dubs’ 129-128 victory from their previous meeting in December of last year, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Bulls received a tough blow this past Saturday as they fell 120-104 to the San Antonio Spurs. Chicago was down 96-73 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Power forward Lauri Markkanen had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 26 minutes with.
Meanwhile, the contest between Golden State and the Atlanta Hawks this past Friday was not particularly close, with Golden State falling 124-108. Despite the defeat, the Dubs got a solid performance out of small forward Andrew Wiggins, who had 29 points along with seven boards.
The Bulls are now 19-25 while the Warriors sit at 22-24. Chicago is 11-13 after losses this season, the Dubs 12-11.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Warriors are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Bulls as a 4.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Golden State have won ten out of their last 11 games against Chicago.
- Dec 27, 2020 – Golden State 129 vs. Chicago 128
- Dec 06, 2019 – Golden State 100 vs. Chicago 98
- Nov 27, 2019 – Golden State 104 vs. Chicago 90
- Jan 11, 2019 – Golden State 146 vs. Chicago 109
- Oct 29, 2018 – Golden State 149 vs. Chicago 124
- Jan 17, 2018 – Golden State 119 vs. Chicago 112
- Nov 24, 2017 – Golden State 143 vs. Chicago 94
- Mar 02, 2017 – Chicago 94 vs. Golden State 87
- Feb 08, 2017 – Golden State 123 vs. Chicago 92
- Jan 20, 2016 – Golden State 125 vs. Chicago 94
- Nov 20, 2015 – Golden State 106 vs. Chicago 94
Injury Report for Golden State
- Stephen Curry: Game-Time Decision (Lower Body)
- Eric Paschall: Out (Wrist)
- Klay Thompson: Out for the Season (Achilles)
Injury Report for Chicago